2018.06.05 (11:22:54)
Linda123456
Coach Outlet Online athletes we can find
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w accessible.As an athlete, and all of you who¡¯ve done P90X (even if you¡¯ve never p.Coach Outlet Online Salearticipated in a sport) are athletes, mc2 (name still pending) is going to greatly raise the b.Air Jordan 1ar. You¡¯re going to feel better. You¡¯re going to perform better.Tomorrow I¡¯ll begin by addressing the s.glitch soccer cleatstructure, and then I¡¯ll take each workout one and one and describe why we¡¯ve made it, what it feel.adidas ace 16 kidss like to do, and what you can expect it to do for you. I hope you¡¯re all as excited as I am. As a trainer, the ability to create things like this for people is pretty much a dream job.Posted by Steve Edwards at 10:34 AM 12 comments Links to this post Labels: Beachbody, One on One, P90X, P90x mc2Wednesday, January 19, 2011The Science Behind P90X mc2¡°I¡¯m excited,¡± said Marcus last night as we put the finishing touches on P90X mc2¡¯s final third phase workouts. ¡°We¡¯re going to do a lot of good for people.¡± Apparently I was pretty amped, too, as I awoke in the middle of the night with a head full of possible scenarios that might challenge the periodiztional flow of mc2. A couple of hours later, with no obvious holes uncovered in our logic, I fell back asleep. From a scientific standpoint P90X was easy. Our development team needed only to bring what they already knew worked to the table. The big unknown was whether or not the public would buy in to the concept of hard training. Now, with the world watching, the accountability bar has risen. To meet the challenge we¡¯ve enlisted the help of Dr. Marcus Elliott, whom if you¡¯re a Straight Dope follower you¡¯ve been reading a lot about. Elliott¡¯s training facility, P3, works only with serious athletes. Their approach is based on the latest applied science and, in fact, is so far ahead of the curve that they are defining what the cutting edge in athletic training is. What we¡¯re doing at Beachbody is taking this knowledge and distilling it down to the everyday athlete. By analyzing the data from a broad spectrum of athletes we can find common deficiencies that lead to breakdown and anticipate this in our st 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:23:03)
Linda123456
Cheap Soccer Jerseys you too I would call
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yo.Coach Outletre with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of sai.ray ban sunglassesd kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the e.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fig.herve leger bandage dressure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tre.Adidas Soccer Shoesadmill. I can w ructure so that it best suits almost everyone. Mc2 is our first foray into this a.Coach Outlet Online Salerena¡ªactually; if you subscribe to Tony Horton¡¯s One on One series you¡¯ll see the actual first.Air Jordan 1 in our mc2 preview PAP workout.Last week P3¡¯s blog published an article on Post Activation Potentiatio.glitch soccer cleatsn and how they apply it to their athletes. Since it¡¯s about to get applied to you, too, I would ca.adidas ace 16 kidsll this required reading for anyone interested in understanding why your training works the way it does. Here's the rub:At P3, a major route to improving performance is through the application of ¡°complex training,¡± which involves combining high load strength movements with biomechanically similar plyometricballistic movements as a means of taking advantage of Post Activation Potentiation (PAP), a phenomenon that refers to enhancement of muscle function as a result of its contractile history. P3 has found that complex training is far superior in developing athletic power to either resistance training or plyometric training alone, and while there are other mechanisms involved in P3 complexes, the successful manipulation of PAP plays an important role.Sciency, huh? That's what you get when you work with a bunch of brainiacs. So you¡¯re going to see these complexes in mc2 but not until the third phase. The reason is that you need to build up to them. At P3 they substantiate this with testing:To measure the effects of PAP on vertical and horizontal jump performance we had athletes perform Depth Jumps and Skaters off of our custom made force plates. For all of these tests, the vast majority (75%) of athletes performed significantly better post loading. It is important to note the athletes who were tested were all experienced P3 power trained athletes and that studies have shown there is a lot of individual variability in terms of when the potentiation effect occurs.And we, in turn, get to use their data to project how this will work on a less conditioned general public. Not that anyone who¡¯s done two phases of P90X lacks conditioning. In fact, the b 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:23:12)
Linda123456
Wholesale Soccer Jersey it comes to scientific
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w ase conditioning it provides is elite, which has been proven in how many professi.Coach Outlet Online Saleonal athletes are using it. But when it comes to scientific training there is traditionally fi.Air Jordan 1t and, then, there is the next level. And that¡¯s where we¡ªand ultimately you¡ªare heading.Complex traini.glitch soccer cleatsng and the utilization of PAP have and will continue to give athletes many advantages. Unfortunate.adidas ace 16 kidsly, general strength exercises paired with aerobic conditioning is still the norm, even at the highest levels of sport. These old school forms of training rarely take into account individual needs and the need for power in movement. Eventually teams and performance coaches will begin to conduct more precise and individualized sports specific programs. Until this transformation takes place, it is paramount that athletes understand their own performance and physical needs, as well as the proven methods that exist.Posted by Steve Edwards at 11:32 AM 21 comments Links to this post Labels: Beachbody, One on One, p3, P90X, P90x mc2, Post-activation Potentiation, trainingThursday, January 06, 2011Phase II: My Friends, It Is Time To Get SeriousWinter training moves into phase II tomorrow at which time The Straight Dope will get back to business. Party time is over and, to borrow a phrase from Tony, ¡°my friends it is time to get serious.¡± This not only goes for training but for work. There are a lot of changes in the fitness and nutrition world that need to be addressed and I¡¯ve been holding off on them until the New Year. Let¡¯s get busy.Phase I Recap: The last 50 days have been a combined rest and foundation phase. These are commonly coupled because athletes don¡¯t like doing nothing and foundation training movements are less intense (and usually somewhat foreign) than actual sports training. It¡¯s also a good time for endurance athletes to do some base training, which is essentially long slow distance or some variation. I¡¯ve been doing daily stability training and not-very-long slow distance. It could have been way more focused but, as it¡¯s also a rest 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:23:21)
Linda123456
Authentic Nike Air Jordan Running: my base
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yo.Coach Outletre with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of sai.ray ban sunglassesd kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the e.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fig.herve leger bandage dressure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tre.Adidas Soccer Shoesadmill. I can w phase, lack of structure was a planned. Phase II Plan: StrengthAll sports traini.Coach Outlet Online Saleng should begin with an analysis of your strengths, weaknesses, and goals. My goals are in cli.Air Jordan 1mbing, riding, running, and to improve at skate skiing. The latter, being a technical pursuit, isn¡¯t a .glitch soccer cleatspart of the training plan except as a note to self to plan recovery and aerobic conditioning on sk.adidas ace 16 kidsiing days until I get good enough at it to do targeted high-level workouts. Running: my base conditioning is very good but I¡¯m having some foot issues, which I think will be cured by some more targeted speed and skill work (including more barefoot drills). So while I will continue to do a lot of aerobic conditioning to get ready from long days later in the year, I will begin to do more focused speed work.Cycling: my cycling is in the worst form in years. This is because I completely shut it down when I hurt my back twice in the last two years and, thus, have essentially gone three years since I was in racing condition. Since It¡¯s winter, most my aerobic conditioning will happen running or on skis and my riding will be doing short intense work for VO2max, lactate turnpoint (more on this term later), and power training on my stationary trainer.Climbing: I¡¯ve been in full shut down mode for climbing and plan to milk this a bit longer. I feel I need more shoulder power, back, and forearm strength and will use this phase to increase all of these before I begin to apply them to rock. I¡¯ve never found intense weight training and climbing to be effectively done together. This phase will focus on the gym work and will flip-flop in phase III.I have essentially six weeks, which I¡¯ll break into two three week blocks that I¡¯m going to call hypertrophy and power. There will be overlap, as you¡¯ll see, but the idea is to build all the mass that I want (not much) and big muscle absolute strength (aka power, and the big muscle term simply means not climbing specific, which is all attached to your fingers) in this phase. Then I¡¯ll transfer it to performance in t 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:23:32)
Linda123456
Yeezy Boost 350 and it¡¯s positively
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w he next phase, and then roll it over towards mega-endurance for ultra events duri.Coach Outlet Online Saleng the latter part of the year.One big change in this year¡¯s program is that I¡¯m combining the.Air Jordan 1 same training focus for different, NON-RELATED sports. I generally break these up so that when I¡¯m, sa.glitch soccer cleatsy, training for power in climbing I¡¯d be training endurance on the bike. This makes a lot of sense.adidas ace 16 kids but, as a lab rat, I feel it¡¯s my duty to try something new. After all, the ultimate goal here is not my own performance, which is only a barometer to assess training effectiveness, but a growth in my knowledge of training that I can then impart to you.That¡¯s enough for today. As the pic suggests, party time is not quite over. The actual workouts and structure will be reported as I go.Posted by Steve Edwards at 10:51 AM 13 comments Links to this post Labels: kinetic chain training, P90X, P90x mc2, training, training for climbing, training for cycling, training for multi-sports, Winter 2011 trainingSaturday, January 01, 2011A Year Of FitnessMy New Year¡¯s Resolution is simple; to get into the best shape of my life. Since I¡¯ve been living on a similar theme forever I suppose it could be termed a high minded objective. However, I do see this year as having an extra edge for a few distinct reasons. First, a bunch of my friends have similar ideas. In fact, my friend Josh coined to title of this blog. Inspired by the massive group birthday challenge my wife concocted more of my friends than ever¡ªand this is a very fit group¡ªhave decided to turn the screws a little this year.Second, Romney is perhaps even more motivated than I am. She was training at Gym Jones, and very fit, when we met but the first time she supported one of my birthday challenges she said, ¡°Never. I¡¯m tired just following you around in a car.¡± Last year she invested and this year she wants to go bigger. Who am I to argue? Finally, I spent the last few years learning about fitness in more of a spotlight and, thus, am more motivated than ever to put them to the test. P90X was pretty 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:26:00)
Linda123456
Adidas Human Race squash WTF has no
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w much stuff that we already knew worked. No one thought we¡¯d ever sell it so its d.Coach Outlet Online Saleevelopment was low pressure. We were really testing the market more than our knowledge about t.Air Jordan 1raining. Since it hit we¡¯ve hustling to raise our game; experimenting with new training modalities and .glitch soccer cleatsfiguring out how to bring them to the masses. Training individuals is a different ball game than t.adidas ace 16 kidsraining everyone at once. But since we¡¯ve been given an incredible opportunity I¡¯ll be dammed if I¡¯m not going to make the best of it.As I see it, 2011 has blown in a serendipitious perfect storm of motivation, support, and work projects. It¡¯ll be an adventure to see how it plays out. Happy New Year everyone!pic: the year of fitness starts¡­ with a hangover.Posted by Steve Edwards at 9:50 AM 1 comments Links to this post Labels: Beachbody, challenges, p3, P90X, P90x mc2, personal, Winter 2011 trainingMonday, December 20, 2010It¡¯s My Party And I¡¯ll Play If I Want ToSince I¡¯m getting a lot of questions about what I do during a rest phase I will explain. Since these questions are mainly from our customers, who do home fitness programs, I¡¯ll work this into my answer even though most of my goals for the year will happen outside.The main objective of a rest phase is to take a break from targeted regimentation. No one can stay focused all the time and hoards of studies show that it¡¯s better if we don¡¯t try. So my primary goal during this time is to force myself not be think about my goals, future, or current state of fitness. This is fairly difficult and takes constant attention because we¡¯re all creatures of habit and my daily existence is filled with concerns over fitness. No matter how I try these remain in my head but I force my actions to be contrary to my habits. This will scare those of you who once were unfit and had to fight to get to where you are today. While natural, you should look at my advice as prescient because I¡¯ve been dealing with this most of my life. Pushing your motivation too far will lead to a breakdown. 100%. Backing off befo 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:26:43)
Linda123456
Ray Ban Outlet gymI can't believe I
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w g close to your potential. But if you take the initiative you¡¯ll find that you¡¯ll.Coach Outlet Online Sale end up with more control over both your performance and your life.Part II, what I'm doing as .Air Jordan 1"rest", is here.pics: curious goings on in the off-season: der kaiser obviously not worrying about his .glitch soccer cleatsweight, party night in italy (¡°last blowout before training camp¡±) featuring some of the world¡¯s b.adidas ace 16 kidsest cyclists, and mrs. vonn decidedly not wasting her time off.Posted by Steve Edwards at 9:14 AM 6 comments Links to this post Labels: Beachbody, injury, nutrition, P90X, training, Winter 2011 trainingMonday, December 06, 2010Winter 2011 Training ProgramBig Wall Cribs with Tommy Caldwell and Kevin Jorgeson on El Capitan from Black Diamond Equipment on Vimeo.It¡¯s the time of year, again, when I re-tool for a new training program. I think I learned more in 2010 than I have in a given 12-month period in ages. Thus, I¡¯m thinking this may be my most complete training program yet. Of course¡ªas is my M.O.¡ªit¡¯s going to be experimental. In fact, you¡¯ll see these elements in our upcoming P90X mc2 program but only after they¡¯ve been thoroughly tested on me first.As it¡¯s a 50-themed year, my off-season conditioning program is going to be in three 50 day training phases that will mimic what we¡¯re doing with mc2. These will be coined foundation, strength, and performance. Goal: since all training plans must have one, is to build a huge fitness base that will see me through an epic year of adventures. Phase I: Foundation (Nov 18 to Jan 6)Here we¡¯re going to get more literal with terminology, as we¡¯re referencing our foundation, or base, as in the thing that roots our bodies to the ground as opposed to its usually meaning of any requisite fitness conditioning that readies you for further training. The goal of this phase is to build a physique that is structurally sound and in balance in order to handle the rigors of athletics without breaking down.Most athletic programs only pay lip service to this phase, instead of making it a priority to the point where a 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:26:54)
Linda123456
Herve Leger Outlet we¡¯re targeting it with
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yo.Coach Outletre with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of sai.ray ban sunglassesd kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the e.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fig.herve leger bandage dressure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tre.Adidas Soccer Shoesadmill. I can w ctually sports-specific training is put on the backburner until the body is ready.Coach Outlet Online Sale for it. P90x did a better job than most, which is why it¡¯s so popular among athletes. This ti.Air Jordan 1me around we¡¯re targeting it with laser-like focus. This phase will target completely revamping weak ar.glitch soccer cleatseas. Granted, you can¡¯t offset 50 years in 50 days but I¡¯m going to do the best I can.I¡¯ve been ta.adidas ace 16 kidslking about this for a long time but the training is ever evolving. What were once a lot of boring rehab-style exercises are gradually getting more fun, and more like normal exercise. Key words: balls (balance, physio, medicine, massage), foam roller, instability (not just in the gym as it¡¯s snow season, which is like one big stability ball), kettle bells, yoga, rice bucket.Phase II: Strength (Jan 7 to Feb 25)There¡®s a fair amount of wiggle room under the strength moniker. In mc2 we¡¯ll focus on hypertrophy for most people. Since I¡¯m not looking for much size increase this is where I plan to build my strength to weight ratio in a non-targeted sense. Why I say non-targeted is because the sports themselves¡ªand the next phase¡ªwill target my training. Here, especially because I train for sports that are not complimentary (climbing and bikingrunning), my goal is to build a very strong overall base. But instead of base as in phase I (the human kinetic chain), it¡¯s a solid base of performance-oriented muscle mass. This means both hypertrophy (as needed) and power (for all muscles) in a foundation format (generic strength tests, like the 90x or mc2 fit tests).Key words: static strength, lock-off strength, wattage, form.Phase III: Performance (Feb 28 to April 19)Here I¡¯ll try and put my winter fitness to use towards some goals. Specifically, the Duathlon Nationals at the end of April and some targeted climbing goals (short powerful routes) before that. This phase will feature a lot of sports specific training, postactivation potentiation, and neuro-integrated stretching to bring my power base into focus for the season ahead. After these tests I plan to 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:27:03)
Linda123456
Herve Leger Dress On Sale of each phase which
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w roll this fitness over towards endurance based activities for the long days of su.Coach Outlet Online Salemmer. Key words: speed, power, explosiveness, PAP.So that¡¯s the overall structure. Of course t.Air Jordan 1here¡¯s a lot of fill in, including the sub structure of each phase, which will bring up words that shou.glitch soccer cleatsld be familiar to Xers, such as blocks, transitions, adaptation, and mastery. By following along y.adidas ace 16 kidsou¡¯ll get a preview of why P90X mc2 is what it is, and also get a feel for ways to incorporate P90X and our other programs into your own active lifestyle plans.vid: since i didn¡¯t have anything fun of my own to post enjoy this clip of life on el cap. the captain's got to be on a list for this year somewhere, right?Posted by Steve Edwards at 3:24 PM 9 comments Links to this post Labels: kinetic chain training, P90X, P90x mc2, Post-activation Potentiation, training, Winter 2011 trainingTuesday, November 02, 2010Applied Sports Science BlogYou¡¯ve heard a lot about Dr. Marcus Elliott and the Peak Performance Project (P3) here lately, especially PAP training. They¡¯ve just launched a blog and, I¡¯m quite certain, is going to be state-of-the-art reading once they¡¯ve found their legs. Shoot, after four posts they¡¯ve already got more superstar references than my blog¡¯s had in five years. Follow it now so you can say you¡¯ve been a fan since their first post. There¡¯s also a pretty reasonable chance that you¡¯ll learn something that helps your body perform better. In fact, you¡¯ll likely start learning immediately. The current post is about a long term study on hamstring injuries in NFL players. You don¡¯t have to be a football player to benefit from the study¡¯s findings, which include a protocol to reduce injury.Based on these findings and others, Dr. Elliott introduced a football specific injury prevention and performance programs to the New England Patriots.The Intervention involved the medical and athletic training staff, conditioning and speed coaches. The intervention focused on 4 conditioning factors: 1) Correct specific muscle imbalances. 2) Train nerv 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:27:14)
Linda123456
Coach Outlet busy schedule has
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly.Herve Leger Dress On Sale choreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yo.Coach Outletre with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of sai.ray ban sunglassesd kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explo.Authentic Nike Air Jordanration, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could y.Yeezy Boost 350ou make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh s.Adidas Human Racehirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the e.herve leger dressnd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two we.Adidas nmdeks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't .ray ban wayfarerwant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work becaus.http://www.shoesggangg.come I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exer.adidas glitch soccer shoescise routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes.Authentic Yeezy boost 350, I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the.NIke Soccer Cleats longest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to f.herve leger bandage dressigure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the t.Adidas Soccer Shoesreadmill. I can w ous system activation of hamstring with specific eccentric loading (including pl.Coach Outlet Online Saleyometrics). 3) Train CNS relaxation. 4) Progressive increase in sprinting intensityvolume for.Air Jordan 1 speed positions.Oddly enough, now that Dr. Elliott is involved with us this sounds similar to the logi.glitch soccer cleatsc we¡¯re using on our newest training programs. P3 is slating two to four posts per month and promi.adidas ace 16 kidsses to be well worth reading."Ronnie Brewer and I were the first Jazz Players to work with Dr. Elliott and P3 three seasons ago. I¡¯ve improved my athleticism after every visit, and learned how my body works, how to take care of it, and the best routes for making it better."--Paul Millsap, Utah Jazz, who went for 30(points) and 16(rebounds) against Oklahoma City last night.Posted by Steve Edwards at 9:23 AM 3 comments Links to this post Labels: health news, p3, P90X, P90x mc2, Post-activation PotentiationFriday, October 29, 2010Return of Gadfly: The Inside Dope at BeachbodyWe used to have a gossip column in our newsletters, written under the pseudonym of Gadfly. While I can¡¯t promise to be bringing him (or herit) back here at TSD my insanely busy schedule has dictated that I explain some of what¡¯s been going on around the office because I¡¯ve been too busy to write about anything else.Let¡¯s start with Asylum, which is on the top of the list because I¡¯m going over the cueing on the final (yes, should be soon) round of edits. As soon as I check this off we¡¯ll officially be on the final road to release. For you folks who just can¡¯t get enough of Insanity I¡¯ll just say this: that program is like a warm-up for Asylum. And speaking of upping the ante, we¡¯re into the nitty gritty of the Tony Horton One on One previews for MC2 (if you¡¯re not getting these you might want to start now). Why I say this is that we¡¯ve got a host of outside experts pushing Tony out of his comfort zone. Since Tony¡¯s always pushing you out of yours it¡¯s probably nice to hear that he¡¯s human. What we¡¯ve got on tap¡ªall shooting in November¡ªare three workouts that are far differen 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:27:26)
Linda123456
Coach Outlet Online bike as they edge them
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these.Herve Leger Outlet guys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly.Herve Leger Dress On Sale choreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yo.Coach Outletre with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of sai.ray ban sunglassesd kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hul.Coach Outlet Onlinel of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension.Christian Louboutin Outlet.I will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigativ.ray ban glassese reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explo.Authentic Nike Air Jordanration, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could .Yeezy Boost 350you make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh .Adidas Human Raceshirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the .herve leger dressend shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two w.Adidas nmdeeks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't.ray ban wayfarer want to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work beca.http://www.shoesggangg.comuse I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exe.adidas glitch soccer shoesrcise routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but ye.Authentic Yeezy boost 350s, I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For th.NIke Soccer Cleatse longest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to.herve leger bandage dress figure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the.Adidas Soccer Shoes treadmill. I can w t than what you¡¯ve seen before from Tony. First we have a new CoreSynergistics.Coach Outlet Online Sale where Tony teams up with his ski buddytrainer extraordinaire Steve Holmsen. Tony¡¯s been train.Air Jordan 1ing with Steve for years for you¡¯ve seen some of his handy work already but we¡¯re looking at this one .glitch soccer cleatsas the next level.Next, we¡¯ve taken a huge step in upgrading Kenpo X by signing on with some of th.adidas ace 16 kidse biggest names in martial arts to create what we¡¯re calling MMX. I¡¯ll wait to reveal the names but Tony¡¯s actually nervous about working with them, and he¡¯s not exactly the nervous type. Wow (inside joke on P90x development). Finally we have PAP, which you¡¯ve been hearing plenty about here. And while the real expert is Dr. Marcus Elliott I¡¯ll be filling in for One on One since I¡¯m the one who¡¯s been working on transitioning this elite-level training to the masses. If my Don¡¯t Wanna Look Small post struck a chord with you you¡¯ll be happy to hear that we¡¯ve teamed up with a guy named Sagi Kalev¡ªwho is anything but small¡ªto create a mass program. I met with Sagi out in Dallas (at the Team Beachbody Leadership Conference) to lay out the ground work. I think you¡¯ll be surprised at how much mass we can create without a squat rack and 1,000 pound Olympic set.Conversely, the success of both Body Gospel and Brazil Butt Lift have starting to bring our old core (non XInsanityhard core) audience back and we¡¯re making plans to offer more intro programs, including a revamped Power 90 (our first hit program) and a simple Debbie Siebers IPhone app program that should be out fairly soon.Oh, and speaking of apps I almost forgot that thing that¡¯s taking most of my time later: our new P90x app. Deciding we were a bit late to this market we¡¯ve contracted the best app builder team on the planet and made it our top priority. These guys really know their stuff. Prepare to be blown away soon.There's the alarm. Don't want to get caught gossiping. Actually, it's a meeting reminder for the app. Hmm, I didn¡¯t even get to all of our news. Maybe we¡¯ll have to re-enlist Gadf 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (11:27:37)
Linda123456
Cheap Soccer Jerseys back into my exercise
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w ly as a full time correspondent.karla mohtashemi-reese's pic is so typical: me wo.Coach Outlet Online Salerking away, tony on TV. ha! btw, the coaches beat us (in dallas) and tony summed it up nicely:.Air Jordan 1 "your before pictures couldn't have done that!"Posted by Steve Edwards at 10:19 AM 9 comments Links to.glitch soccer cleats this post Labels: Beachbody, insanity, One on One, P90X, P90x mc2, Shakeology, Turbo FireFriday,.adidas ace 16 kids October 01, 2010October¡°¡­October is the best month for climbing. Who knows how many I have left? If I want to do something, I¡¯d better do it now.¡±- Chris SharmaJoe sending Big G from Joey Kinder on Vimeo.After months of rehab and training I finally feel up to getting after it a bit. Life has a way of interfering with my objectives in an in-opportune way and, as October rolls around, both work and home life are a tad hectic. At Beachbody we¡¯re developing four new workouts programs, revamping our entire supplement line, and at home we¡¯re dealing with two convalescing dogs. Good thing I live in Utah, where adventure is practically out the back door. I¡¯m looking forward to six to eight weeks of climbing as much as possible before turning my sights on next year. The week¡¯s psyche video comes from the psyche man himself, Joe Kinder. It¡¯s actually not a very good vid but he¡¯s climbing a route here in the Wasatch and references fall temps, so it seemed appropriate. Tomorrow is, to me, day one of the season and as I'm starring down the barrel at 50 I feel every bit as excited as I did 20 years ago. When one is motivated life is always good.Posted by Steve Edwards at 11:24 PM 9 comments Links to this post Labels: Beachbody, climbing, insanity, P90X, personal, psyche, videoThursday, September 23, 2010Mr. Daikeler Goes To WashingtonActually, it¡¯s Mr. Congdon and Mr. Daikeler go to Philadelphia but riffing on It¡¯s Always Sunny In Philadelphia just doesn¡¯t carry the same Capra-esque American Dream type of feeling. So anyway my bosses, Carl and Jon, met the President (yes of the United States) the other day. I got wind the meeting from my wife, via Facebook 
(*.60.123.173)
2018.06.05 (12:33:08)
Linda123456
Herve Leger Outlet anyone down then why
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w do easily when I¡¯m not training. Most importantly, since I began this program to.Coach Outlet Online Sale rehab my back and it¡¯s hurting as I type this, so you might think I¡¯m a fool for doing all th.Air Jordan 1is work in the first place. If my back isn¡¯t better, I¡¯m not climbing better, and I can¡¯t even oil myse.glitch soccer cleatslf up and pose anyone down then why, pray tell, am I bothering to train at all?It¡¯s a fair questio.adidas ace 16 kidsn and I have a very reasonable answer; it¡¯s my job. I need to experiment if just to get a better idea about what works and doesn¡¯t. That way when we film a program to sell we have a better understanding of why it works the way it does. Theory is great and all, but when it comes to training programs practicality is all that matters. We run our prospective programs through test groups and use those who succeed to market our products. But before we test a product on the masses we test it on me, and I use my experience to decide if it¡¯s ready to test on a larger audience or if it needs to change. But that isn¡¯t the real answer. I trained like this when it wasn¡¯t my job . It¡¯s my passion, and has been so since I was a little kid. I like to see how training affects the body and I¡¯m always looking for the next great secret. And even though some of my experimental training programs have worked and others have not it¡¯s pretty safe to say that training as an overall lifestyle works pretty well. As I approach 50 I can look back and say that I¡¯ve put my body through the wringer and it still works better than most. I¡¯ve had a countless number of minor injuries but I¡¯ve avoided major injury and never had a surgery. And while pushing my limits has resulted in overtraining, minor breakdown, mistiming a peak and countless other setbacks my body¡¯s ability to perform, according to the Jack LaLanne age test , still pegs me at 29, the peak age for a human. Countless hours are frittered away discussing training theory; what works, what doesn¡¯t; is Insanity better than P90X?, Crossfit better than HIIT?, Mentzer¡¯s ¡°Heavy Duty¡± or Arnold¡¯s ¡°Encyclopedia¡±?, yadda, yadda 
(*.59.106.242)
2018.06.05 (12:33:13)
Linda123456
Herve Leger Dress On Sale yes I'm missing the
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w , yadda.... You know what works? Exercise. Do enough of it and you¡¯ll be fit. The.Coach Outlet Online Sale rest is nitpicking.But that¡¯s not to discount the importance of training scientifically or ev.Air Jordan 1en the merits of my modern version of the Workout From Hell. If you want to maximize your body¡¯s abilit.glitch soccer cleatsy to perform than you need to train it specifically. During the years I was climbing hard and trai.adidas ace 16 kidsning I improved systematically every year. Many of my friends, who didn¡¯t train and only climbed, never improved. Their performance would vary slightly at times but, basically, they remained the same over the years. My performance would dip wildly throughout the year as I¡¯d be training for a specific peak. The casual observer would see the non-training group climbing better most of the time. But during peak phases, the only thing that really matters to an athlete, my performance would improve more than theirs each year like clockwork. In a year or two it was hard to tell the difference but after 5 years of solid training my peak periods started to improve to the point where those guys didn¡¯t want me getting near their projects. Training works, but you need to be regimented and patient.Which brings me back to the WFH. I was fit to begin with, only injured, so I wasn¡¯t looking for a lot of change in the mirror or on the scale. Intensity has increased as my workouts have become more movement oriented, causing new adaptation to occur and, hence, my feeling beat up. I strained a different muscle in my back but it¡¯s minor and my actual injury seems fine. I was horrible climbing yesterday because I went straight after my workout to see how it would affect me. That it did means that my training is working. My upper body muscles are larger so my body fat scale is probably wrong (they are almost always wrong anyway). Power is always a challenge for me. I knew this final phase was going to create problems. But I¡¯m both positive and psyched. I think it¡¯s working. Sadly, I still can¡¯t pose anyone down . Tony stole the Jim Rome show for half an hour tod 
(*.59.106.242)
2018.06.05 (12:33:22)
Linda123456
Coach Outlet the highest level
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yor.Coach Outlete with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of said.ray ban sunglasses kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the en.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fi.herve leger bandage dressgure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tr.Adidas Soccer Shoeseadmill. I can w ay, adding a breath of fitness and health to a show that I can't help but equate .Coach Outlet Online Saleto the film Big Fan. Rome refers to him as Doc Horton, says he has "a PhD in Bringin' It" and .Air Jordan 1is obviously very star struck with both the program and how fit Tony has kept himself at 52. I can't he.glitch soccer cleatslp but wonder how the audience of this show, generally thought of as poster boys for soda, cheap b.adidas ace 16 kidseer, convenience foods and all-you-can-eat joints will take his views on the importance of yoga and a vegan diet. Rome himself is 30 days into the program and enjoying it. Maybe he'll have some influence on his audience. We can only dream. I haven¡¯t blogged this week because I¡¯m studying something called post-activation potentiation (PAP) at my buddy Marcus¡¯ training faclitly in Santa Barbara. You¡¯ll be hearing more about Marcus, or Dr. Marcus Elliott, in the future as he¡¯s signed on to help us create fitness solutions for every demographic (especially the highest level). Marcus and I have a long history, dating back to his undergraduate years when we were both spending most of our time experimenting with diets and training protocols. But more on this later. Today I want to introduce you to PAP because it¡¯s going to play a part in our future programs.PAP is revolutionizing the way we train athletes. It¡¯s not yet popular in the US but Marcus (or Dr. Elliott for those of you who prefer white coat visuals) has been using it with great success on athletes at the highest levels. His training facility, P3 (Peak Performance Project), is only open to professional and high level athletes (and a few local extremely-lucky high school programs). His client list includes the Utah Jazz, Seattle Mariners, and many other professional, collegiate, and Olympic athletes.An aside¡ªlast night there were some high schoolers training next to a few Olympians and I asked one of the P3 trainers if these kids had any idea how lucky they were. When I was a (rather obsessed) high school athlete I was doing all of my own training, most of it experimental, because our coache 
(*.59.106.242)
2018.06.05 (12:33:33)
Linda123456
Coach Outlet Online out of some concoction
pads. And not just any pads, oh no. These are STX lacrosse pads, the preferred pad of crime fighting superheroes who don scarves and sunglasses, chasing down .Ray Ban Outletmo-fos on a dirt bike as they edge them into shrubbery. In your wildest thoughts of fancy who wo.Ray Ban Outletuld have thought of putting all these things together? Guess who, you indie filmmaking slackers, these .Herve Leger Outletguys did and it¡¯s positively glorious.After getting yet another display of some tightly .Herve Leger Dress On Salechoreographed martial artistry that hearken back to the Asian martial arts of yo.Coach Outletre with its poor dubbing one of these guys disappear into another man¡¯s stomach after the recipient of sai.ray ban sunglassesd kung fu hero takes some long swigs out of some concoction that¡¯s distributed from the hull.Coach Outlet Online of a hollowed out butternut squash. WTF has no place here, it¡¯s on a new level of incomprehension..Christian Louboutin OutletI will posit, and feel free to disagree, there could be college theses, books, investigative.ray ban glasses reports that would tongue tie even Serene Branson for a second time, all out scientific explor.Authentic Nike Air Jordanation, made about the burgeoning Ugandan film industry. Only in this movie could yo.Yeezy Boost 350u make a guy wearing a fake goatee and mustache look believable, where a guy donning a black mesh sh.Adidas Human Raceirt that more appropriately belongs on a guy living in West Hollywood look tough, and where the e.herve leger dressd shot is of a guy¡¯s head blowing up completely leaves you speechless. For about two wee.Adidas nmdks now, someone in my family has been sick. Now it has come to me. I don't want to do anything, I don't w.ray ban wayfarerant to eat, I don't want to exercise. I just want to sleep. And even that doesn't work because.http://www.shoesggangg.com I'm too clogged up to sleep.I'm ready to be done with this so I can get back into my exerci.adidas glitch soccer shoesse routine. I actually miss going to the gym.I can't believe I actually said that, but yes, .Authentic Yeezy boost 350I'm missing the gym. There was a time in my life when that wouldn't be the case. For the l.NIke Soccer Cleatsongest time I was actually afraid of the gym. You know, scared of all the machines and trying to fig.herve leger bandage dressure out how they work. It wasn't that long ago that I professed a fear of the tre.Adidas Soccer Shoesadmill. I can w s new nothing about high-level training, nutrition, or supplementation. I can¡¯t e.Coach Outlet Online Saleven imagine how different my career would have been with the minds of P3 behind it. The only d.Air Jordan 1ownside is that I probably would have missed out on my human lab rat moniker if I didn¡¯t have to figure.glitch soccer cleats out what worked (and didn¡¯t) on my own. Anyway, until a few days ago I knew almost nothing about .adidas ace 16 kidsPAP training. I actually had experimented with something very much like it (maybe I should add an of course here) but never made enough sense to me to test it thoroughly. But a group of scientists, including Marcus, has had amazing success training high level athletes with it. So much so that it's turning the way we train for peak human performance on its head. The gist of it is two fold. First:¡°that prior heavy loading induces a high degree of central nervous system stimulation, resulting in greater motor unit recruitment and force, which can last from five-to-thirty minutes¡±and secondly:¡°PAP intervention enhances the H-reflex, thus increasing the efficiency and rate of the nerve impulses to the muscle¡±In laymen terms, this means that doing heavy lifting prior to explosive activity can actually help you fire higher threshold muscle cell motor units which, even even simpler terms, means that you will jump higher, run faster, or life more weight. A good real world application is one P3 athlete who warmed up for a 100 meter race doing heavy squats prior to setting a PR. It¡¯s all very fascinating stuff and I¡¯m like a kid in a candy store at P3. Between training sessions Marcus and I brainstorm about how to best lay this into the P90X template in the future. The coming months will be filled with revelations.pics: above, me, marcus, and us ski team membersinger-songwriter bryon friedman watch the overachieving jazz kick some celt tail. below, p3 ain't your father's training facility. note dr. elliott in a background interpreting computer screen readings (to members of ucla's national champion softball team and their coach, the legendary lisa fernan 
(*.59.106.242)
2018.06.06 (20:34:16)
jobs in pakistan
Job search not quite going to plan? Still waiting for half a chance to get your foot in the door? Careerz360 is the place to be while searching for web development jobs in pakistan. Your one-stop destination for each and every  web development jobs vacancy across the length and breadth of Pakistan

(*.61.43.151)
2018.06.08 (20:11:30)
Properties for sale
 Find properties for sale in Karachi on Bethree.pk. Browse wide range of properties in  Karachi on bethree.pk. So check it out
<a href=" https://www.bethree.pk/properties/karachi /">Properties for sale in Karachi, Pakistan</a>

(*.61.43.151)
문서 첨부 제한 : 0Byte/ 2.00MB
파일 제한 크기 : 2.00MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)
번호 제목 닉네임 조회 등록일
13 [ 2012년 8월 ] 저.작.권으로 3행시 짓기 [1901]
저작권문화
337415 2012-06-26
12 [ 2012년 7월 ] 한국저작권위원회 하면 생각나는 이미지는? [1902]
저작권문화
312880 2012-05-29
11 [ 2012년 6월 ] 욕심난다! 내가 소유하고 싶은 단 하나의 저작물을 고른다면? [1922]
저작권문화